Cranswick Convenince Foods have become the market leader in producing quality delicatessen meat, priding themselves in always staying true to their passion for maintaining traditional crafts.
The site in Hull produce a wide range of delicious British meats, from their much-loved and best-selling hams to their fine sirloin beef, traditional roasted Norfolk turkey crown to chargrilled and wood-smoked chicken products.
Due to the sucess in securing new business, immediate positions are available to join the production team.
Key activities include -
- Operate tools, machines and equipment for which training has been provided by the trainer to assist in the manufacturing process of all products.
- Work efficiently to achieve the daily production plan and communicate shortfalls and production problems to the relevant person in a timely manner.
- Mentor new colleagues as required
- Adhere to all rules, processes and procedures in relation to the work process and conduct as set out by the production management team and other key disciplines such as Health and Safety, Human Resources, Technical and Hygiene.
- Complete all paperwork as instructed accurately and within time specifications
- Carry out work in a safe manner so as not to endanger yourself or a colleague.
- Ensure that product is produced within food safety, hygiene and quality standards and that any anomalies are reported to your line manager.
- Follow correct procedures i.e. the meat from the floor procedure.
- Keep the work area clean, tidy and free from debris and waste to reduce the risk of accidents.
- To be familiar with qualified first aider staff and the first aid procedure.
- Ensure you are aware of all fire exits in all areas you may work and be sure to understand the emergency evacuation procedure.
- Any other reasonable request as instructed by management.
Hours of work 6.00am - 18.00pm 4 on 4 off. Overtime payable @ Time & Half
Benefits include -
Share Options (After 12 months service)
Death in Service
Health Care Allowance