Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited continue to work in Partnership with our long-term client at their Pork processing facility in Watton, Norfolk and have immediate start vacancies for Production Operatives to work on an on-going basis.
Working in a pork processing environment, you will be working on fast-paced production lines, preparing and packing fresh pork products. Responsibilities include:
- Assembling of raw pork products into packs, labelling and packing;
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line;
- Following required work instructions and procedures;
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times;
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Have a positive attitude and work ethic;
- Previous food production experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer:
- Starting rates of days £8.78 - £11.71 / nights £9.66 - £12.88 with overtime available during busy periods;
- Days and Nights available, working on a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern or Monday to Friday;
- Working hours of 4on/4off: 06:00 – 17:00 or 05:30 – 17:00 or 17:00 – 03:00 / M-F: 06:00 – 16:00 or 07:30 – 17:30 or 16:00 – 02:00;
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 days’ paid annual leave;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV to [email protected] Alternatively, please call on 01953 884100 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.