Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited are proud to be working in Partnership with our long-term client at their new state of the art facility in Bury and have vacancies for 60 Production Operatives to work on an on-going basis.
Working in food processing environment, you will be working on fast-paced production lines, preparing and packing fresh continental meats, olives, antipasti, pâté, continental cheeses, cooked meats, pizza toppings and fresh Italian pasta products. Responsibilities include:
- Assembling various products into packs, labelling and packing;
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line;
- Follow required work instructions and procedures;
- Comply with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times;
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Have a positive attitude and work ethic;
- Previous food production experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer:
- Starting rate of £8.25 per hour depending on shift pattern with overtime available during busy periods;
- Working hours of 07.00 – 15.00/15.00 – 23.00 Monday – Friday;
- Full time, on-going work;
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 28 days’ paid annual leave (including public holidays)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV to [email protected] Alternatively, please call on 01482 212581 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 27 years within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.