Production Operative - Watton
CRANSWICK COUNTRY FOODS PROCESSING FACILITY IN NORFOLK LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS NIGHT TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR NUMEROUS FACTORY POSITIONS FULL TIME MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work on Nights? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Country Foods Watton. Our clients is a dedicated processing facility in Norfolk producing fresh pork sausages and added value meal solutions. Watton was originally a family business which was acquired by our client in 2009. Since then they have made significant investment in the site with state of the art equipment, installation of robotics to continuously improve efficiencies. Our client despite their scale, remains a local business with traditional values. With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the Night team and have numerous immediate opportunities for Night Production Operatives for full time work Monday to Friday. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Assembling of raw pork products into packaging, labelling and packing the product
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line
- Following required work instructions and procedures.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times
We Can Offer:
- Nights: £10.45 per hour (Basic) & £13.93 per hour (overtime during busy periods
- £40.00 weekly attendance Bonus
- Flexible shift patterns full time, part time, weekends and odd shifts
- Working Hours: 16:30 – 01:00 Monday to Friday
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Friendly and supporting working environment with onsite assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the Watton Team on: 01953 884100 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com