Production Operative M-F
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible individuals who want to work in meat factories in Hull (various location available).
The ideal candidate would be flexible, enthusiastic and have excellent attention to detail.
Their main responsibility would be to carry out a variety of tasks to enable the smooth running of the day-to-day production operation and to ensure the safety, quality and legality of the products being produced, maintaining high standard at all times.
- Ensure all product specifications and quality standards are being followed
- Champion rules, regulations and good practices with regard to health and safety, food hygiene, quality standards and personal hygiene
- Produce high quality products focusing on increasing yield and reducing wastage
- Work as part of a team and help create a positive working environment
- Establish maintain and demonstrate a good working relationship with your colleagues
- Demonstrate flexibility by being able to carry out a wide variety of production tasks and adapting to the changing needs of the company
- Under guidance from Team Leader/Shift Manager achieve set targets; or if this is not possible, report shortfalls to the relevant person in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with key company and customer requirements and assist in audits
- Work in corporation with the wider team to be part of site culture which drives food safety, H&S, ethical, environmental and energy behaviours
Experience / Knowledge:
- Reliable and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Team player & co-operative
- Good knowledge of basic food hygiene and health & safety principles
- Ability to communicate, understand and follow instructions and have good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and helpful attitude to completing tasks
We can offer:
- Shift Mon- Fri 06:00-14:00 or 9:00-14:00
- Pay rate starting from £8.97 per hour
To apply please send your CV.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within East Anglia, Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire.