Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited are proud to be working in Partnership with our long-term client at their new state of the art Poultry processing facility in Eye, Suffolk and have vacancies for 150 Production Operatives to work on a temporary to permanent basis.
Working in a poultry processing environment, you will be working on fast-paced production lines, preparing and packing fresh poultry products. Responsibilities include:
- Assembling of raw poultry products into packs, labelling and packing;
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line;
- Follow required work instructions and procedures;
- Comply with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times;
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Have a positive attitude and work ethic;
- Previous food production experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer:
- Starting rate of £8.79 & £9.79 per hour with time and a half overtime available during busy periods;
- 12 hour shifts (with 30 minutes paid break and 30 minutes unpaid break daily), working on a 2/2/3 shift pattern;
- Working hours of 06:40 – 18:40;
- Full time, on-going work leading to permanent for the right candidates;
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 days’ paid annual leave (including public holidays);
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV to [email protected] Alternatively, please call on 01953 884100 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 27 years within East Anglia, Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire.