We are currently looking to recruit Production Operatives for one of our clients who are a very busy meat factory that focus on the production of sausages and burgers.
Your job role could include things such as:
• Ensuring all raw materials, ingredients, packaging and labels are correctly identified to meet the production plan in full and on time (this includes heavy lifting)
• Inspect the meat/fat prior to weighing, mincing, blending and/or bowl chopping
• Ensure that all meat and ingredients are processed and stored in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions/food safety regulations
• Ensuring the timely removal of raw material from freezers and controlling the defrosting of product
• Ensuring the cleanliness of utensils and containers in storage and process
• To understand the customers’ recipes (good level of English required G.O.R)
• Ensuring all process documentation is completed accurately and in accordance with procedures (good IT skills required)
• Following good housekeeping practices and ensuring that waste/rubbish is removed from the department in a timely manner
This would be working on a Monday-Friday or 4on/4off shift basis.
Pay rate is initially £7.50 per hour.
You would need to be both reliable and flexible.
Experience in this type of environment is essential.
If you feel this is the right position for you and you feel you could meet our requirements then please apply today.