CRANSWICK COUNTRY FOODS PRESTON IN HULL ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS DAYS TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR NUMEROUS FACTORY POSITIONS FULL TIME 4on/4off.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work on DAYS? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Country Foods Preston, Hull. Our client is a leading UK food producer, that produce and supply premium food to high profile UK grocer retailers, the food service sector and other UK and global customers. They have an ambitious investment programme focused on market-leading technologies and site infrastructure. This combined with the skill of their teams ensures that they are consistently and efficiently delivering for Their customers. Their state-of-the-art facility is also home to their trading and export team, who sell their expertly butchered pork across the world. With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the DAYS team and have numerous immediate opportunities for DAYS Production Operatives for full time work Monday to Friday or 4on/4off . Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Assembling of raw pork products into packaging, labelling and packing the product
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line
- Following required work instructions and procedures.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times
We Can Offer:
- Payrates between £10.82/hour and £12.26/hour depending on the department where you are going to work with overtime between £13.53/hour and £15.32/hour (overtime paid after 40 hours worked
- Flexible shift patterns full time, part time, weekends and odd shifts
- Working Hours: 4on/4off 06:00-18:00
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Friendly and supporting working environment with onsite assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the resource team on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com