Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Production Manager to join our client, a world leader in their field. This position does not come along often in the company and with a great remuneration package this role really stands out from the norm.
The role -
Manages all production operations in a rapidly changing environment. As a member of the site leadership team and leader of the operations management team you will be expected to embrace and lead by the company’s vision and strategy, while effectively meeting operational, business and continuous improvement objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities –
• Manage the operations of all production areas to ensure that safety, volume, cost, and quality objectives are achieved.
• Full budgetary responsibility for the department
• Plans and establish work schedules, staffing requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity.
• Provide production process analysis, makes recommendations on and implements solutions to process challenges and opportunities.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Ensure that health and safety regulations are met and provide a safe working environment.
• Organize and coordinate relevant employee training sessions and ensure compliance to safe and effective work processes.
• Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel, providing effective and timely coaching and development.
• Build and develop relationships at all levels across the leadership team, manufacturing function and site in order to spark teamwork and continuous improvement.
• Track, report and drive achievement and continuous improvement to KPI’s.
• Effective management of resources to achieve production targets, efficiencies and/or specific priorities.
• Ensure proper disciplinary & attendance management is followed in conjunction with HR.
• Liaise with Engineering, Maintenance, Technical and other key departments to support production objectives.
• Possess a degree in management or related field or an acceptable combination of relevant education and experience.
• IT skills including SAP (preferred).
• IOSH Managing Safely (preferred).
• NEBOSH qualified (preferred).
• Lean six sigma manufacturing experience.
• ISO experience (preferred).
• Full UK driving licence.
• Strong leadership and team building characteristics.
About you -
• Effective communication skills.
• Practical hands-on approach to problem solving.
• Personal drive and enthusiasm to achieve results.
• Leading & deciding.
• Supporting & co-operating.
• Analysing & interpreting.
• Organising & executing.
The general working hours are Monday to Friday but out of hours may occasionally be required to support.
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists Hull for more information regarding the role. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.