Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Production Administrator to work within a large manufacturing organization in the Hull area. The ideal candidate will have experience within an FMCG environment and have strong administrative skills.
The duties of the role include:
• Complete the agency daily manning sheets.
• Record absence and annual leave and the department register.
• Process holiday forms, ensuring signatures are obtained and that the holiday allowance is not exceeded.
• Investigate discrepancies with clockings, absence and holiday etc, resolving issues as they arise.
• Carry out return to work interviews in line with the procedure, ensuring associated paperwork is completed and filed.
• Carry out counselling’s with employees and where necessary recommend further action.
• Complete probation paperwork with new starters.
• Support with minor investigations and issue file notes.
• Provide general administration for the Production Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Maths and English GCSEs grade C or above (or equivalent).
• Experience of administrating within an FMCG environment.
• Diligence and a keen eye for detail.
• Strong experience using Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 4 on 4 off 6am to 6pm.
Please call Beth or Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.