Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently working with our clients to recruit a Process Technologist in the Eye area.
The Role -
- To provide a site based resource within the Technical / process department to manage and to support the delivery of all
- NPD projects for the from customer approval to post launch review stage.
- To ensure the expectations of both the customer and company are met, whilst satisfying all relevant technical criteria, leading to a timely and faultless launch, supported by the relevant site functions.
- To work with passion and pride at all times demonstrating this through results and in-depth knowledge of food and site processes.
- While responsibilities are site based there will be the requirement for travel between sites and to customers when necessary.
Skills and experiences required -
- Food-related qualification.
- Relevant food manufacturing experience in a similar role (minimum 3 years).
- Advanced Food Hygiene (desirable, but not essential)
- Recognised PC skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Power point).
- Recognised Internal/3rd Party Audit training (desirable, but not essential)
- HACCP Level 4 (desirable, but not essential)
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.