This is a permanent position working Monday-Friday 8:00-16:00 and the starting salary is £22,000 per year.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure work area is safety compliant at all times
· Ensure work area meets technical requirements at all times
· Testing and approving finished products
· Lead all chemical analysis
· Undertake development and assessment work for production
· Keep accurate records
· Supporting customers through technical investigations
· Verify and calibrate laboratory equipment
· When required, provide cover for shift technician
· Have a flexible and hands on approach to solving problems
· Excellent communication skills
· Enthusiastic with a can do attitude
· A real team player
· Have a keen eye for detail and highly organised
· Possess strong IT, literacy and numeracy skills
· Scientific or testing experience (desirable)
If the above role sounds like the job for you then please apply by submitting your cv today.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award-winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 29 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.