Process Planning Engineer
We are currently representing our Client, a machining manufacturer based in Hull, to recruit a Process Planning Engineer to join the Detail Engineering team, reporting operationally to the Principle Mechanical Engineer.
The role will include:
• Completion of engineering tasks in line with project programme.
• Effective solutions to both standard and special content requirements within contracts.
• Completion of tasks within the engineering budget.
• Interpretation of project requirements from layouts and MELs.
• Liaison with Operations, purchasing, suppliers, and other departments.
• Creation of specifications for third party equipment
• Creation of parts, BOM’s, routings and shop orders on IFS.
• Raising purchase requisitions for BOI's.
• Working within a team of engineers on projects.
Applicants must be qualified to HNC level or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering and be Microsoft and IFS computer literate. Knowledge of 2D AutoCAD systems would be beneficial, but training could be provided for the right applicant.
Working hours are:
8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday
8.30 am to 1.00 pm Friday
A meal break of 30 minutes is allowed Monday to Thursday
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.