You will be working in a fast-paced environment preparing the birds ready for process. Responsibilities include:
- Movement of poultry from Lairage to hang-on lines;
- Overseeing the welfare of the poultry;
- Hanging poultry onto rails ready for process;
- Working at pace as a team to achieve production targets on a daily basis;
- Comply with Food Safety, Quality and Welfare procedures at all times;
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Have a positive attitude and work ethic;
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Previous food production experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer:
- Starting rate of £10.62 per hour;
- 12 hour shifts (with 30 minutes paid break and 30 minutes unpaid break daily), working on a 2/2/3 shift pattern;
- Hours of work are 03:30 – 15:30
- Full time, on-going work;
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 days’ paid annual leave;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV to [email protected]. Alternatively, please call on 07880 197056 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 27 years within East Anglia, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.