Plumber pipe fitter
HULLS LEADING PRIVATELY OWNED MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND THEIR TEAMS WITH BOTH PIPE FITTER/PLUMBER TEAMS AND LABOUR SUPPORT.
Have you got a basic knowledge and experience within Plumbing? Are you looking for on-going work full time work? Have you experience in pipe fitting and hanging radiators? If yes then we want to talk to you.
Our Client is a family run business that is Hulls leading privately owned mechanical & Electrical contract that has been established for over 40 years. They have built a reputation for consistently delivering a wide range of building services and maintenance projects in both public and private sectors at the highest of standards. With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the team and have immediate opportunities for both skilled and semi-skilled Pipe fitter/Plumbers and supporting labouring staff.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with running copper water lines and hanging radiators
- Applicants to have an attention to detail for quality control and dispatch of customer's orders
- Applicants must be physically fit due to the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Applicants to be able to fit out, refurbish and make connections where required according to plans.
- Experience with using hand tools, power tools, saws, measuring instruments and various equipment where trained to do so.
- Basic Knowledge and experience within Pipe fitting/Plumbing. Certification desirable but not essential
- Reliable, well-mannered and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- To ensure that all work undertaken is competed with die regard for quality, productivity and safety.
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Own tools and Transport desirable but not essential
We Can Offer:
- £15.00 - £18.00 per hour depending on Experience
- 20 days Holiday including 8 bank holidays
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of ongoing work and fixed term contracts
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the Construction Department on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com