Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our prestigious client in their state-the-art facility located in Hull.
The company are now looking for an experienced Planning Manager to join the team of hard-working and dedicated individuals who share a passion for food. The main purpose of the role is to control and guide the planning team and systems so that customer commitments can be filled.
The main duties are:
• Run and maintain the Sites Rough Cut Capacity Plan, directing and guiding the business in order to achieve it’s mid-long term goals.
• Manage and develop the team of schedulers (Material and Production)
Ensuring they operate within technical rules, constraints, and guidelines in respect of food safety. For example the handling, timings and controls of, raw materials, and the management of frozen / up-tempered products
• Using sales order and forecast data, set 21 day planning parameters for the Schedulers
• Analysing key data to constantly review and advise on longer term capacity and material constraints
• Responsible for ensuring all data in the planning systems is accurate and up to date, to include BOM’s.
• Regularly report on KPIs, initiating and delivering actions within agreed timeframes
• Further develop and maintain the factory production plan, supporting the team in their challenges of executing it with current resource and personnel. Integrating Christmas scheduling into the daily plan
• Support the Head of Supply Chain, Site and Business in its long term strategic goals around CI, Systems, ways of working and cost reduction.
The successful Candidate will have:
• A Supply Chain related qualificaton or demonstrable experience
• FMCG experience in a food business
• The ability to manage and develop teams
• Knowledge of planning capacity, materials and production using MS Navision (or similar)
• Advanced Excel skills
• A CI mindset with a can-do attitude
• Excellent comminucation skills (especially in influencing and negotiation)
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.