PENSIONS & PAYROLL ASSISTANT
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Pensions and Payroll Assistant to work within the Hull area. The ideal candidate must be able to deliver a flexible, customer focussed and professional first line response in providing advice.
The successful candidate must have the following skills/experience -
- Ensuring accurate pension calculations are undertaken in line with legislation
- Balance monthly pension/payroll payments, working towards year end
- Submit pension returns in a timely manner
- Address and resolve pension/payroll queries
- Attend and represent the Company at pension workshops
- Hold a Payroll Technician Certificate
- Have relevant experience in a pensions discipline
- Have proficient ICT skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to prepare accurate reports
- Ability to work with the utmost confidentiality and sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills
Full time (Monday to Friday)
Temporary to permanent
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
Pensions and Payroll Assistant