Reporting in to the Payroll Manager you will be required to manage two apprentices currently working within the payroll team. You will be required to operate these payrolls managing the process utilising the two current apprentices from start to finish along with maintaining the Sales Ledger. Previous experience in Payroll/Finance is essential as is a tenacious driven personality. Must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Managing 16 payrolls across the group from a number of different countries. (Germany, Netherlands, Romania, Austria, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Sweden, Norway)
- Collating New Starter information.
- Reviewing Expense Payments made to contractors.
- Arranging for advance payments to be made to contractors.
- Payment to Umbrella/Limited companies.
- Managing the collation of timesheet data ensuring adequate controls are met to avoid and potential discrepancies with pay.
- Calculating sick payments in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Reviewing Sales Invoices and posting in the system.
- Preparing cash flow information for the Finance Manager.
- Preparing a number of KPI’s for the Senior Management Team.
- Managing work load for two apprentices, conducting weekly updates and reviews.
- Completing HMRC Employment Intermediaries report.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- GSCE English C
- GSCE Maths B
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Strong discipline for meeting deadlines.
- High level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to supervise other members of the team.
- Able to adapt to meet the needs of a fast-moving business.
- Able to identify weaknesses and put mitigations in place to avoid errors.
- High level of skill using Microsoft Excel.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.