Patient Pathway Validator
The purpose of the role is to evaluate and implement new systems within the organisation to ensure full business needs and benefits are realised to support the strategic objectives.
About the role
- Investigating causes of error on the internal systems
- Conflicting information and sourcing data from a range of sources, by identifying areas of development to assist users
- Liaising with a variety of staff via telephone, face to face and any other relevant means of communication
- Being a first point of contact for queries and support
- Keep up to date with national and local waiting time targets for inpatients, day cases, out patients and diagnostic services
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures
- Reporting of system issues to suppliers
- Rate of pay is Band 3
- You will have strong administration skills
- Have the ability to follow processes
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Be a real team player with a positive can do attitude
- Have strong communication skills written and verbally
- Good timekeeping skills and highly organised
- Can work well on your own under pressure or as part of team
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Have experience working within in a data entry/ health care record role (preferred)
- Experience using aspects of Microsoft Office such as Excel and Word
- Worked in an health care environment previously
- Hold 5 or more GCSEs at A to C or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 Business Admin or equivalent relevant experience
This position is available to work remotely but the successful candidate will be required to undertake mandatory training.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.