Patient Care Advisor
Patient Care Advisor
Salary: 10.50 per hour - DOE
Position Type: Full Time - 40 Hours Per Week
Location: HU5 - Clough Road
Prestige Recruitment Specialists is supporting one of our fantastic clients in finding an exceptional Patient Care Advisor in the Hull area.
Our client looking for someone who works to a high standard both independently or collaboratively as part of a team to join their team in their brand new site on Clough Road Hull, in a call centre type environment for the NHS.
- To support the RMC Manager & Deputy Manager in the execution of their role.
- To be the first point of contact of communication with patients, relatives, healthcare professionals and other callers.
- To help in the day to day smooth operation of the admin office.
- Any addition roles as directed by the RMC Manager or their nominated deputy.
- To undertake their duties in a safe and professional manner.
- To operate the patient booking system across the organisation managing the clinical diaries.
- To contact and book patients into appointment slots for assessment and treatment.
Key Working Relationships
RMC Manager/ Deputy RMC Manager
RMC staff - including other staffing centres
GP's and surgery staff
Informatics, Finance, HR & Services Development Managers
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To work collaboratively and provide support with key stakeholders such as Patients, relatives/carers, Operational Managers and Company Directors, Clinical staff, GP's, surgery staff Informatics, Finance, HR, and Service Development.
- To be first point of contact for complaints.
- To support the clinicians working within the services, e.g.: cancellation of clinics; to book interpreters.
- To deal with voice mails.
- To deal effectively with patient enquiries, queries and appointment requests by telephone.
- To register patients using PAS Systems.
- To deal effectively and sensitively with all issues relating to patients in an appropriate, factual and confidential manner.
- To maintain a healthy and safe working environment for self and colleagues.
- To Inform a Team Leader of any factors affecting delivery of service as soon as they arise.
- To adhere to contract policies and procedures with regards to booking of patients correctly and into the appropriate clinics.
- To be proactive in terms of ensuring that all clinics are filled to capacity.
- All information concerning patients/clients and staff must be treated as strictly confidential at all times.
- You must maintain a good knowledge of Information Security, Confidentiality and Data protection.
- To actively communicate with your team members to assist service delivery
- Ad-hoc reception duties as and when required.
- To decide priorities for own working area, balancing other patient related and professional demands, and ensure that these remain in accordance with those of the section as a whole.
- To be responsible for organising and planning own caseload to meet service and patient priorities.
- Readjust plans as situation change/arise.
- To be aware of Health and Safety aspects of your work area, including your prompt recording and reporting of accidents to senior staff, and ensuring equipment use is safe.
- To comply with the Healthshare organisational and departmental policies and to be involved in their reviewing and updating as appropriate.
- To undertake any other duties that might be considered appropriate by the team.
To inquire about this role, please get in touch with Kevin, Matt or Tyler by hitting apply today, or speak to us directly on (phone number removed) - or via our public number (phone number removed) (also available to find on Google)