Part-Time Receptionist Resourcer
Following further growth, we have an new, exciting opportunity to join our Front of House team at our Head Office in Hull as a Receptionist Resourcer. This is a part time role, working 09:00 – 15:00 Monday to Friday. Although this will start as a temporary contract, there will be the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract following a trial period.
We currently operate on an appointment-only basis but frequently have more visitors than planned. This role will support the team in greeting and managing all visitors and providing an exceptional service to ensure the best experience possible whilst maintaining a safe environment. Additionally, the role involves resource support, working on our social media platforms and general administration duties.
Main duties include:
- Being the first point of contact to greet visitors of all levels including candidates, clients and professional bodies;
- Ensuring appropriate checks are completed in line with PRS COVID safety measures;
- Checking of Right to Work documents in line with Home Office guidance before issuing of appropriate documents for registration appointments;
- Providing a link between visitors and appropriate consultants, departments and sites;
- Answering incoming calls and directing to the appropriate person or department;
- Handling and directing a variety of queries;
- Supporting the resource team in screening CV’s in response to advertisements/enquiries placed and calling potential candidates to screen and book in for registration interviews;
- Actively sourcing new candidates through social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn and using these platforms to promote the Prestige brand;
- General administration duties.
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced role;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge excellent working relationships;
- Possess excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Thrive in a busy team and have be comfortable working in a reactive environment;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- £9.62 per hour
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with over 29 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role for you, please call Aleksandra at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected]
Your application will be given consideration however if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ throughout the UK.