Prestige Recruitment are working with a well established financial planning company to recruit a Paraplanner. This role is based at our clients Hull office, supporting Financial Advisors in London. The company has a very strong reputation within it's sector and you will be working in an entrepreneurial environment with a non-corporate culture.
The Role -
· Supporting a London based team of 3 Financial Advisors in the preparation of financial plans, product solutions and recommendations, marketing events etc.
· Researching and gathering various data, displaying in charts/graphs/tables
· Contacting providers and companies over the phone in relation to financial planning and products
· Preparing advice letters and documentation and reports for meetings/client appointments
· Assist Financial Advisors with client contact and follow-up
· Collaborate with team regarding client service issues
You must have -
· Previous paraplanning exposure required
· Excellent verbal communication skills, with a confident telephone manner
· A dynamic, confident attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
· Great initiative for task planning and organisation
· Good knowledge of investments
· Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office, excellent IT Skills including specialist and bespoke software packages such as Office 365 Email, Microsoft Teams, Intelliflo, Genovo. New upcoming software includes Curo and Ateb, with knowledge of this also advantageous.
The role is Monday - Friday office hours with a very competitive salary for the right person!
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists Hull for more information regarding the role.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.