Operations Team Leader
Operations Team Leader
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to work within a large Financial Services company based in Hull. Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, you will be accountable for leading and coaching a team of agents to deliver a range of performance objectives and targets in a business support environment
· Effectively work with agents to ensure both individual and team quality and production results are as expected; in conjunction with your own auditing, coaching and feedback.
· Set appropriate personal development plans based on agent’s strengths and weaknesses and take necessary company procedural action when appropriate in relation to quality and behaviours.
· Develop and inspire your team to respond to correspondence and queries fully, clearly and accurately, providing appropriate answers, next steps, options and affordable arrangements for customers based on their individual circumstances and concerns in writing.
· Ensure department SLAs & KPIs are met for both the business and our clients and act as point of escalation for the team as required.
· Communicate effectively with agents individually and as a team to ensure client and business information is delivered in a timely and appropriate manner and that agents are engaged with the business.
· Conduct all admin tasks for the team including, annual leave planning, absence/sickness monitoring, RTWs, recruitment etc
· Liaise with and support in client visits as required.
· Successful candidates will have experience of people managing, coaching and improving performance through motivation and support of individuals.
· Be passionate about delivering the right outcome for the customer and our business.
· Candidates must also evidence an ability to think objectively, identify effective query resolutions and recommend corrective actions as required.
· A proven track record in building and developing effective working relationships at all levels, working with independence and driving positive team performance is required.
· Strong analytical and good Microsoft office skills are necessary.
Hours: 35 hrs a week - Monday to Friday
Employment Type: 12 month maternity cover
Salary: £22,000 to £23,000
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.