Prestige Recruitment are currently working with a leading drainage and liquid waste removal company based in Hull. For over 40 years they have served their customers throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the Northeast.
About The Role
We are looking for a hands-on person that has extensive knowledge of the Drainage Industry, as this is not office based. The role will suit a someone that can bring a dynamic approach to everything they do and always look to improve systems and working practices.
- Set and clearly communicate goals and deadlines for work related performance in line with the business owners plans and visions, and to monitor daily progress to ensure targets are always met.
- Assess staffing resources including training and effectively organise work to ensure all tasks within Clearway are carried out competently and effectively.
- Assess and review staff performance.
- Act as a key liaison between Supervisors and Workforce to clearly communicate updates, targets and any operational changes and feedback suggestions, improvements, and concerns from team members to Business Owner.
- Enforce working standards including H&S across all employees to meet company objectives, reporting any issues to Business Owner.
- Adhere to procedures regarding the proper use and care of equipment and materials associated with the roles within the business.
- Project a positive image of Clearway always.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably as requested by the Business Owner.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
· Knowledge of Drainage industry
· Knowledge of quality systems and standards
· Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental standards and compliance
· Managed Supervisors and Employees in a previous role
· Knowledge of machinery, tools, and manufacturing processes
· Excellent computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £33,000.00-£40,000.00 per year