Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an Operations Accountant to work within a large manufacturing organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role in a manufacturing environment and excellent accuracy skills.
The duties of the role include:
• Review daily key reports and identify areas outside of tolerance.
• Production of weekly manufacturing/ transport pack
• Support in preparation of monthly financial commentary on volumes, manufacturing and material variance, fixed costs and site margin.
• Weekly MUV/PPV/MPV analysis
• Direct & Indirect labour analysis.
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Preparation of site/ Transport fixed asset register.
• Product cost calculation and cost variance tracking.
• Management of adhoc Product Cost projects.
• Support Management Accountant in monthly site visits.
• Support in Quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of recognised ERP system. Preferably IFS
• Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
• Previous Experience gained in a manufacturing role
• Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to clearly communicate in a professional manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal effectively with both colleagues and suppliers
• A lasting commitment to 'doing the job right’ and challenging the status quo
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212581
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.