Operational Support Associate
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an Operational Support Associate for a large financial services company based in Hull. The ideal candidate will have great accuracy skills and previous experience working within a customer focused environment.
• To be responsible for ensuring that all appropriate actions are taken in response to correspondence from account holders, clients or other parties and that account records are updated appropriately
• To respond to correspondence and queries fully, clearly and accurately, providing appropriate concise answers, next steps, options and affordable arrangements for customers based on their individual circumstances and concerns
• Update relevant records and systems, using correct, clear and concise notes and accurate/appropriate transaction codes
• Liaise and interact with our clients, in writing and telephone in order to resolve disputed accounts, customer/client queries or updates whilst complying with both business and client instructions via expected channels/system
• Liaise and interact with any authorised 3rd parties (including DMCs), in writing and telephone in order to resolve disputed accounts, customer/client queries or updates whilst complying with both business and client instructions via expected channels/system
• Produce accurate data output in required format e.g. Excel, Portal entries, or account update to ensure correct information is provided as required
• Achieve set KPIs and objectives surrounding quality and performance and demonstrating a commitment to departmental objectives
• Understand and adhere to all policies, procedures and Regulatory requirements that affect the services provided
• Action any ad-hoc requests by management, ensuring they are completed effectively and efficiently in accordance with instruction and procedures.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including competency with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• Evidence of working to tight deadlines and delivering results under pressure is an advantage
• Integrity, flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude are essential.
• Previous experience of working in an customer focused / administrative environment is desirable
Salary- £17,950 PA
Hours- Full time, Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Type- Contracted 12 months
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.