Onsite Recruitment Coordinator
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit an On-Site Coordinator to manage the day-to-day staffing needs within one of our long-term prestigious accounts.
The key purpose of the onsite coordinator will be to work with our client, providing temporary labour to meet their fluctuating business needs. Previous recruitment experience is preferred, with the desire, ambition and commitment to be a success. On a daily basis, you will need to react to the changing needs of the client, reacting effectively to deliver results.
Key areas to the job include:
• Daily planning and scheduling
• Client relationship building
• Recruitment and motivation of temporary employees
Responsibilities to include:
• Building strong relationships with key contacts
• Daily interaction with department/section managers to ensure expectations and needs of
the Client's business is meet
• Full responsibility for the selection of labour, time management
• Organising shift rotas and staff bookings
• Completion of weekly Payroll/KPIs
• Ensure compliance in line with company policy (e.g. H&S, Information Security & HR)
• Updating the Prestige VDQ system
• Out of hours’ mobile phone cover
Days of work will be Monday - Friday working 5.30am - 2.30pm with flexibility required due to the needs of the Client.
Starting salary of £16,000 - £17,000 per annum but this will be reviewed following a probationary period.
This role requires the ability to be highly organised and efficient. Both a good level of IT knowledge, particularly with MS Excel and a flexible approach to your working week is essential. It is preferred that you will have a good level of both spoken and written English (G.O.R) in order to effectively communicate and manage your team.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com