Onsite Account Manager (Romanian Speaking) – Hull
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new role in recruitment? Do you thrive on delivering exceptional service? Well we may just have the role for you…
We have a fantastic opportunity that has arisen to manage our onsite facility based on the Sutton Fields Industrial Estate in Hull. Our Client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of gourmet sausages from Italian sausages with red wine and fennel, to American inspired hotdogs, supplying many of the UK supermarkets.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and dedicated individual to manage the onsite facility and team who is driven by success, calm under pressure and flexible to travel around the surrounding areas to support recruitment campaigns. The role will be based at our clients premises, working Monday to Friday from 05.30 – 14.30 with the flexibility to vary hours depending on the site needs and be available for on-call duties. The role includes:
- Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour with support from the Head Office resource team to ensure 100% fulfilment for clients’ requirements;
- Daily interaction with Clients to ensure all staffing needs are met and all workers have arrived for shift;
- Build Client relationships;
- Attend daily and weekly meetings with all levels of the site management team;
- Daily planning and scheduling, organising shift rotas and booking staff;
- Full responsibility for the selection of labour provided;
- Managing the onsite team;
- Ensure compliance in line with company policies and UK legislation (e.g. H&S, AWR, WTD);
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s;
- Data inputting of worker and assignment information;
- General administration duties;
- Out of hours’ mobile phone cover.
- Have previous recruitment experience;
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Be Romanian speaking (G.O.R) and possess a high level of spoken and written;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary (depending on experience) with a review following successful probation period;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Long Service Awards;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with over 28 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Dawn Benson at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected]
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 27 years throughout the UK.