Onsite Account Manager – Bury
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new role in recruitment? Do you thrive on delivering exceptional service? Well we may just have the role for you…
Following continued success, we have a fantastic opportunity to manage our onsite facility based in Bury. Our Client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of continental meats, olives, antipasti and other ready to eat products who supply to many of the UK supermarkets. They have recently built a state of the art facility in Bury where we have set up an onsite office to support all their recruitment needs.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and dedicated individual to be part of the new onsite team who is driven by success, is calm under pressure and flexible to travel around Bury and the surrounding areas to support recruitment campaigns. The role will work on our clients premises, working Monday to Friday from 06.30am – 15.30pm. The role includes:
- Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
- Managing our advertisements, ensuring they are current and live in all appropriate catchment areas;
- Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to provide ensure 100% fulfilment for clients’ requirements;
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s;
- On-call duties;
- General administration and creation of payroll.
- Preferably have experience in Recruitment;
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Have a high level of spoken and written English with the ability to speak an EU language due to the nationality of the workforce (G.O.R);
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) with a review following successful probation period;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with over 27 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Dawn Benson at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected]
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 27 years throughout the UK.