Onsite Account Coordinators – Preston, Nr. Hull
Due to continued growth, we are looking for two account coordinators to join our onsite facility team based within our clients’ premises in Preston, near Hull.
Our Client are the number one food manufacturer in the UK and one of the largest pork processors in the country, supplying multiple customers, the foodservice sector and further processors. Based onsite as part of their team, we manage the temporary workforce from within and are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and dedicated individual to manage the onsite facility and a small team.
We are looking to recruit ambitious, driven and dedicated individuals, who are driven by success, calm under pressure and flexible in their approach to ensure we provide 100% candidate and client satisfaction. Working a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern to support the 7-day manufacturing needs of the client. Hours will be either 05.30 – 17.30 or 07:30 – 19:30, however flexibility to vary hours depending on the site needs is key. The role includes:
- Registering, interviewing and inducting candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to ensure 100% fulfilment of clients’ requirements;
- Daily interaction with Clients to ensure all staffing needs are met and all workers have arrived for shift;
- Build long-term relationships with all personnel both onsite and within the PRS group;
- Daily planning and scheduling, organising shift rotas and booking staff;
- Full responsibility for the selection of labour provided;
- Ensure compliance in line with company policies and UK legislation (e.g. H&S, AWR, WTD);
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s;
- Data inputting of worker and assignment information;
- General administration duties;
- Out of hours’ mobile phone cover.
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Be fluent in Romanian (G.O.R) and possess a high level of spoken and written English;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Have previous recruitment experience (preferred).
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary (depending on experience);
- Increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Long Service Awards;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with 30 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Vicky Dolan at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected].
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for 30 years throughout the UK.