Onsite Account Coordinator – Various sites throughout Hull
Do you like a challenge and looking for your next role within a successful team? Do you thrive on delivering exceptional service and enjoy dealing with people? Well we may just have the role for you…
We have a rare opportunity to join our business to support various onsite teams across onsite facilities throughout Hull. Our onsite offices are based within clients who cover slaughter, processing, packing and distribution of various meat products to UK wide supermarkets and the role will cover peaks, holiday cover and general support.
Our onsite teams manage the clients’ temporary workforce requirements of varying levels which can fluctuate due to seasonality and promotions. To support this demand, we are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and dedicated individual to work as part of the onsite teams who is driven by success, calm under pressure and on-hand to provide 100% candidate and client satisfaction.
The role is full time, working 5 days out of 7, covering hours such as 05.30 – 14.30 / 10:00 – 19:00 or 11:00 – 20:00, depending on the site needs. The role includes:
- Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour with support from the Head Office resource team to ensure 100% fulfilment for clients’ requirements;
- Daily interaction with Clients to ensure all staffing needs are met and all workers have arrived for shift;
- Build Client relationships;
- Attend daily and weekly meetings with all levels of the site management team;
- Daily planning and scheduling, organising shift rotas and booking staff;
- Full responsibility for the selection of labour provided;
- Ensure compliance in line with company policies and UK legislation (e.g. H&S, AWR, WTD);
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s;
- Data inputting of worker and assignment information;
- General administration duties;
- Out of hours’ mobile phone cover.
- Have previous recruitment experience (preferred);
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Possess a high level of spoken and written English;
- Be fluent in an Eastern European language due to the nationalities working at the sites (G.O.R);
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary (depending on experience) with a review following successful probation period;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Long Service Awards;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with over 28 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Aleksandra Cartlidge at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on (phone number removed). Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter .
Your application will be given consideration however if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29’ years throughout the UK.