Onsite Account Coordinator – Suffolk
Are you looking for a new role in recruitment? Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you thrive on delivering exceptional service? Following continued success, we have a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new team at our onsite facility based in Eye (Suffolk).
Our Client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of British premium, fresh and added value food products with over 40 years’ experience in providing quality products to many of the UK supermarkets. They have recently built a state of the art facility in Eye, Suffolk, where we will have an onsite office to support all their recruitment needs so are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and dedicated individual to be part of the new onsite team.
We are looking for an individual who is driven by success, is calm under pressure and is flexible to travel around within Suffolk to support recruitment campaigns. Initially, this role will work out of our Watton office, working Monday to Friday but will move to a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern from November2019.
The role includes:
- Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
- Managing our advertisements, ensuring they are current and live in all appropriate catchment areas;
- Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to provide ensure 100% fulfilment for clients’ requirements;
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s;
- On-call duties;
- General administration and creation of payroll.
- Experience in Recruitment is preferred;
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Have a high level of spoken and written English with the ability to speak an EU language due to the nationality of the workforce (G.O.R);
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) starting salary with a review following successful probation period;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with over 27 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Adam Barnes at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected]
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 27 years throughout the UK.