Onsite Account Coordinator (Romanian speaking G.O.R)
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an Onsite Account Coordinator (Romanian speaking G.O.R) to work at our office within in a pork processing factory based in Hull.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists (PRS) is an independent recruitment agency with over 25 years’ experience in supplying temporary and permanent labour within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia. Sectors include Food Manufacturing, Transport and Warehousing, Trades and Construction, Commercial, NHS and Public Sector.
Overview of Role:
Our client is a meat processing factory producing gourmet sausages for many of the UK supermarkets. They use only the best cuts of British Pork, herbs and spices to create bespoke gourmet recipes, from Italian sausages with red wine and fennel, to American inspired hotdogs. PRS are proud to provide their temporary labour needs, ensuring their staffing requirements are met within their production, mixing, technical and despatch departments.
The role involves working closely with department managers, managing the daily staffing requirements and liaising with all temporary staff relating to confirmation of daily/weekly shifts, payment of wages and holidays. There are also daily reports to compile whilst working in accordance with the Agency Workers Regulations and Working Time Directive.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Daily interaction with Department Managers/Supervisors/Team Leaders to ensure all staffing needs are met and all workers have arrived for shift
- Build Client relationships
- Daily planning and scheduling, organising shift rotas and booking workers
- Full responsibility for the selection of labour provided
- Completion of daily and weekly KPI’s to an agreed deadline
- Completion of weekly Payroll
- Ensure compliance in line with company policies and UK legislation (e.g. H&S, AWR, WTD)
- Updating the Prestige VDQ system
- Data inputting (worker information and training matrix records)
- Out of hours’ mobile phone cover with 1 in 3 weekend cover (when Monday to Friday)
• Responsible to: Onsite Account Manager
• Liaison with: Onsite Team, Client personnel, other PRS colleagues based at head office
You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak English and Romanian (G.O.R based on nationality of workforce)
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to deal at levels
- IT literate, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Previous recruitment experience is preferred (although we are willing to train)
- Desire, ambition and the commitment to be a success.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 05:30 to 14:30 and 11:00 to 20:00 rotating with a view to moving to 4 on / 4 off – permanent role
Salary: c.£18,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Please send your CV together with a covering letter stating why you would like to be considered for this role.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 /year