Onsite Account Coordinator
Prestige Recruitment Specialists (PRS) are an independent recruitment agency with over 25 years’ experience in supplying temporary and permanent labour within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia. Sectors include Food Manufacturing, Transport and Warehousing, Trades and Construction, Commercial, NHS and Public Sector.
Overview of Role:
We are looking to recruit an onsite Account Coordinator to work alongside our Onsite Account Manager to support our onsite service based at our Clients’ premises Barnsley. PRS are responsible for providing all their temporary labour needs, ensuring their staffing requirements are met across a number of departments including Production and Despatch. The role involves working closely with department managers, managing the daily staffing requirements and liaising with all temporary staff relating to confirmation of weekly shifts, payment of wages and holidays. There are also daily reports to compile whilst working in accordance with the Agency Workers Regulations and Working Time Directive.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Daily interaction with Department Managers/Supervisors/Team Leaders to ensure all staffing levels are met and all workers have arrived for shift;
- Build Client relationships;
- Daily planning and scheduling, organising shift rotas and staff bookings;
- Full responsibility for the selection of labour provided;
- Advertising and resourcing;
- Registration and interviewing of candidates;
- Planning and delivery of site specific inductions including preparation of paperwork;
- Completion of daily and weekly KPI’s to an agreed deadline;
- Completion of weekly Payroll;
- Attending production meetings to understand the business needs and support planning of labour;
- Ensure compliance in line with company policies and UK legislation (e.g. H&S, AWR, WTD);
- Updating the Prestige VDQ system;
- Out of hours’ mobile phone cover;
- General Administration duties as site requires.
Liaison with Onsite Team members, Client personnel and other PRS colleagues based at head office.
You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels;
- IT literate, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Ability to speak a language from Eastern Europe (Polish, Lithuanian, Romanian, etc.) would be an advantage due to the varied nationalities of the workforce but is not essential (G.O.R);
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines;
- Desire, ambition and the commitment to be a success;
- Previous recruitment experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
What we can offer:
- £18,000 per annum
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 05:30 – 14:30 / 09:30 – 18:30 rotating (Please note rotating weekends are necessary with days’ off in the week)
- Auto-Enrolment Pension scheme
- Benefits scheme following completion of probation period
- 28 days’ holiday including public holidays (1 extra day for your birthday from year 2)
- Company uniform
To apply, please submit your CV with covering letter to [email protected]
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.