On-Site Recruitment Co-ordinator
Key areas to the job include:
• Daily planning and scheduling
• Client relationship building
• Recruitment and motivation of temporary employees
Responsibilities to include:
• Building strong relationships with key contacts
• Daily interaction with department/section managers to ensure expectations and needs of the Client's business is meet
• Full responsibility for the selection of labour, time management
• Organising shift rotas and staff bookings
• Completion of weekly Payroll/KPIs
• Ensure compliance in line with company policy (e.g. H&S, Information Security & HR)
• Updating the Prestige VDQ system
• Out of hours’ mobile phone cover
Days of work will be Monday - Friday working 5.30am - 2.30pm/11.00am – 20.00pm with flexibility required.
Starting salary of £17,000 per annum but this will be reviewed following a probationary period.
This role requires the ability to be highly organised and efficient. Both a good level of IT knowledge, particularly with MS Excel and a flexible approach to your working week is absolutely essential. It is preferred that you will have a good level of both spoken and written English (G.O.R) in order to effectively communicate and manage your team.