On Site Co-ordinator
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited are currently recruiting for an On Site Co-ordinator to work in the Wombwell (Barnsley) area, on a permanent basis.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists is an award winning, independent recruitment agency based in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia. Currently celebrating 25 years of recruitment, we have specialist consultants in the following sectors: Food Manufacturing and Processing, Industrial & Manufacturing, Transport & Warehousing, Construction & Engineering, Business Support, Food Professionals, NHS & Public Sector, Healthcare and Catering & Hospitality.
We are looking for an energetic, confident and organised individual to join our existing team to support the on-site facility in Wombwell.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 5:30am – 2.30pm / 9.30am – 6.30pm rotating with weekend on-call every rotating fortnightly.
Starting salary of £18,000 but this will be reviewed following a probationary period.
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
• Managing temporary staff on-site for a food manufacturing site
• Recruiting, interviewing and selecting potential candidates for work
• Maintaining a pool of labour and preparing for peaks in staffing requirements
• Inducting and training new temporary workers
• Booking workers for shifts to meet the requirements of the client
• Checking in/out of workers on a daily basis
• Working with the production and department managers on the shop floor dealing with any issues that may arise
• Compliance monitoring
• General office administration duties
• Any other general tasks
Successful candidates must have the following skills and experience:
• Good communication skills
• Good written and verbal English, numeracy and literacy
• Understanding of administrative processes
• Confident can-do attitude to work
• the ability to think on your feet and problem solve
• Good man management skills
• The ability to follow specific instructions and be able to multitask
• Thrive in a busy environment
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you and you feel you have the relevant experience, please submit your application along with a covering letter stating your current situation and salary expectations.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.