Based in Hull, HU9
Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00
Permanent with immediate start
Salary £23-26k per annum dependant on experience
Based in a busy office, you will be working as part of a team to coordinate the day to day running. This will include all aspects of administration and accounts.
Previous experience with payroll and general office duties is essential
The main duties of the role include;
- Collate, validate and process the payroll for all employees
- Ensure overtime/additional pay for staff is allocated correctly and paid at the correct rate, and that the relevant documentation is in place
- To process all leaver paperwork, complying with GDPR legislation at all times
- Dealing with pension enrolments, opt outs & pension uplifts
- Complete year end from start to finish
- Generate payroll/HR reports, weekly and monthly
- Managing the T&A system, ensuring all daily absences have been recorded
- Data inputting of new starters to our systems
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of current legal legislation
- General administrative jobs within the office
- Maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Processing quotes on the system
- Supporting the sales team with their admin
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience with Pension requirements and National Insurance
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience using SAGE
- Be able to work in a team, providing support to HR and Finance colleagues
- Numerate and literate
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage workload to ensure expected tasks are completed in accordance with agreed timescales
- Can work on own initiative
- Logical thinker
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 301 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving, we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.