Night Shift Manager
Production Night Shift Manager
- Working 4 on 4 off Nights
- Excellent career progression
- Hull Based
- 17:30 - 03:00 Shifts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 per year
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are working with our renowned local client is a leading seafood manufacturing business, based in the East Yorkshire area They are currently seeking a Production Night Shift Manager to join their well-established group. This opportunity is due to a significant investment and a strong period of growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, driven and innovative professional to join a leading seafood production organisation with the opportunity to progress your career to new levels.
- You will be accountable for costing controls to ensure department cost is managed appropriately.
- You will manage waste, yields and stock rotation
- Monitor and maintain health & safety, hygiene, and housekeeping standards in line with GMP
- Undertake problem solving with in the production areas
- Ensure that absence is managed and return to work meeting are carried out in line with company policy
- Have experience in Continuous improvement projects
- The role will report to the Factory Manager
- You will be fully accountable for the shift
- To ensure that the daily production plan is carried out
- You will be required to develop, engage, and motivate your teams
- You must ideally have a strong background in food production and have a progressive nature.
- An understanding of large-scale production environments with attention to detail and an eye for maintaining quality
- The ability to communicate with staff at all levels across shifts
- Project management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven people management
- Awareness of health and safety legislation and regulations.
- Knowledge of good legislation standards (BRC minimum)
- Must have good management experience
- Experience in managing large teams
- Night shift
Ability to commute:
- Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
A full job description is available upon request.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 30 years within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
To inquire about this role, please get in touch with Tyler or simply apply by hitting apply today, speak to us directly on 01482 382 316 - or via our public number 01482 212 581 (also available to find on Google)
Make contact today explaining your previous experience! Our team is eager to hear from you!