Night Hygiene Operator
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Night Hygiene Operative to work in Hull, for our client: large meat manufacturer who produce quality cooked food for industry leading customers.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible individuals who want to join a brand new factory in Hull.
The ideal candidate would be flexible, enthusiastic and have excellent attention to detail.
Reporting into the Hygiene Supervisor you will help to ensure the factory is always maintained to an audit ready standard.
- Ensure both hygiene schedules and cleaning instruction procedures including deep cleaning, are completed to the required frequency
- Ensure all quality standards are being followed and a clean, safe food environment is created
- Champion site rules, regulations and good practices with regards to health and safety, food hygiene, quality standards and personal hygiene
- Undertake the required training for all procedures/ CIC’s and chemical safety
- Work as part of a team and help create a positive working environment
- Demonstrate flexibility by being able to carry out a wide variety of tasks and adapting to the changing needs of the company
- Work in corporation with the wider team to be part of site culture which drives food safety, H&S, ethical, environmental and energy behaviours
Experience / Knowledge:
- Prior experience within the food industry (i.e. Hygiene Operative or similar) is required
- Experience in Hygiene within a High-Risk Environment is advantageous
- Reliable and good timekeeper
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Team player & co-operative
- Food Safety Level 2 or more
- Ability to communicate, understand and follow instructions and have good attention to detail
We can offer:
- Permanent contract directly with our client
- Shift pattern Mon- Fri on night shift with view to move 4on/4off (12 hrs shift ) – flexibility is required
- Pay rate starting from £10.76 per hour
To apply please send your CV
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within East Anglia, Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire.