Multi-skilled trades person
HULL’S WELL KNOWN BUILDING MAINTENANCE COMPANY LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A PERMANENT MULTI-SKILLED TRADE PERSON.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you looking for on-going work and a full time permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Hull and operating extensively throughout the UK. Specialising with the undertaking of insurance works in all aspects of building maintenance with over 25 years’ experience and have a permanent immediate permanent requirement for a Multi-skilled trades person. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to be employed on a full-time permanent basis (after successful completion of a 13 week probationary period through Prestige).
What we are looking for:
- A multi-skilled trade person for all aspects of building maintenance due to insurance works
- Experience in Property renovation and property maintenance
- Driving licence is essential
- Applicants must be physically fit due to the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Reliable, well-mannered and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate professionally with all colleagues and customers
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- We would be looking for knowledge and experience in the following areas of works not all are essential however are a strong advantage:
Window, Soffits, Facia and Doors in UPVC and wood.
Timber construction (stud walls, frames cladding and general applications) Basic plumbing/ maintenance Drainage (below and above ground Concreting (slabs, bases, pads, curbing, footings, etc.) Digger works 360 Joinery (1st and 2nd Fix) Reactive, scheduled and emergency maintenance Plastering and rendering works ( repairs, dry lining and install ) Hard landscaping (block paving, patios) Driveways Maintenance of all property types Painting General house hold maintenance jobs / repairs A Qualified trade is again desirable but not essential
We Can Offer:
- £13.00 - £17.00 per hour pay depending on experience
- Basic working hours: 07:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Overtime available if requested
- Training and career progression
- Van & Fuel Card
- Successful candidates after 13 weeks will be offered permanent
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the Construction department on 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview .
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.