Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Work under the guidance of the Engineering Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance data input/output
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
- Identify and report unsafe operations to Line Supervisor immediately
- Maintain a clean, safe and organised work area
- Experience within an maintenance environment, preferably in heavy industry / manufacturing sector
- Fault finding / diagnostic skills
- Experience working with H&S systems, lock off / tag off procedure
- Able and willing to assist with non-core skill set tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and under own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and safely operate electrical and mechanical equipment
- Ability to adhere to safe working procedures ensuring safety of oneself and colleagues
- Physically fit and active
- Flexibility to work different shift patterns
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Some installation experience desirable
- Operate fork lift trucks and (MEWP) mobile elevated work platform desirable
The role is a 12hr shift on a 4 (2 days and 2 nights) on 4 off rota working a 7 day shift.
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists Hull for more information regarding the role. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.