Multi Skilled Engineer
Multi skilled engineer
£45k per annum
4 on 4 off 17:00 to 05:00
Job requirements of Multi-Skilled Engineer:
- Assisting the Engineering Technician in the delivery of an effective maintenance programme.
- Undertake a wide range of tasks including planned preventative maintenance and tackling breakdowns in order to maintain optimum efficiency.
- Assisting the Engineering Technician with continuous improvement activities and project support
- Ensuring legislative compliance, services control and maintenance, data and systems co-ordination and contractor management.
- Ensuring a rapid response and effective production cover.
Shift pattern: 4on / 4off Hours: 5:00pm – 05:00am
What you will need:
- An engineering qualification of min. NVQ level 3
- A balance of electrical and mechanical engineering skills
- To be motivated and able to use your own initiative
- Be flexible with daily working hours for handovers and occasional overtime
- Excellent communication skills are a must for liaising with internal departments and external contractors
- Ideally you will have experience working with food processing and packaging equipment, however training on this specialist equipment can be provided for the right candidate.
Pay and benefits:
- Salary – Up to £45,000 per annum
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Discounted share scheme
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Enhanced holiday after 5 years’ service
- Access to our ‘Feed your Wellbeing’ hub, offering a range of retail, restaurant and entertainment discounts and wellbeing support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to purchase extra holiday
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 301 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving, we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.