Machine Operator - Wren
The purpose of the role is working within a department following high spec designs to manufacture high quality end products. You will be operating and using a wide range of woodworking machinery and tools.
The responsibilities below are to be carried out to the highest standards:
- Follow detailed technical drawings in order to produce end products
- Effectively and safely control a variety of woodworking machinery including CNC drills, edge banders and glue machines, and a variety of hand tools.
- Ensure allocated production targets are met
- Carry out rigorous quality checks and reporting any quality issues to management and the QC team.
- Adhere to health and safety in the workplace.
- Adhere to procedures regarding the proper use and care of equipment and materials associated with the role.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- Warehouse experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Organised with strong time management.
- Flexibility, commitment and punctuality.
- Previous machine operating experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of manufactured products.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 25 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia. Please see our website for more information.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the role please submit your application. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.