We are currently looking to recruit Machine Operatives for one of our clients who are a very busy meat factory that focus on the production of sausages and burgers.
Your job role could include things such as:
• Development of production to specified recipes
• Lifting and transporting of raw material
• Working with the Formix system
• Work to daily running plan to ensure the production lines are serviced
• Ensure that all products has the correct batch code and label
• Report any anomalies to the Team Leader/Supervisor
• Ensure good housekeeping is maintained at all times
• Undergo the statutory training as required, including Level Two Food Safety
• Maintain high levels of work performance
• Adhere to company policies and procedure
This would be working on a 4on/4off shift basis.
Pay rate is initially £7.50 but will increase to £7.75 per hour on days or £8.30 per hour on nights once fully trained.
You would need to be both reliable and flexible.
Experience in this type of environment is essential but full training will be given.
If you feel this is the right position for you and you feel you could meet our requirements then please apply today.