Line Leader CPP
4 On 4 Off
As a Line Leader you will have operational responsibility to deliver the daily plan. Leading a small production team, you will work with the Area Leader to create a positive working environment, where your team is able to achieve the site strategy.
You will achieve this by leading a production team in manufacturing products that exceed customer expectations whilst adhering to all required standards, meeting, and exceeding quality standards, achieving targets on time and in full, within budget whilst behaving in a safe manner, ensuring Food Safety and maintaining hygiene standards.
• Provide guidance and leadership to the line
• Ensuring compliance with all system based processes and procedures within the department
• To ensure continuity of standards
• To deliver smooth production
• Maintain the highest health and safety standards
• Ensure waste is kept to a minimum and second nature is the forefront of the operation
• Any other responsibilities commensurate with the post. Any other reasonable requests made by the Directors
• Ensure that you understand and adhere to your personal responsibilities with regard the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 or Health and Safety at Work (Northern Ireland) Order SI 1978/1039:
- Take reasonable care for your own and other's health and safety while at work;
- Co-operate with your employer on health and safety matters.
- Anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare must not be intentionally or recklessly interfered with or misused.
- Responsible to ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, site rules and information and instruction given by your employer.
• To respect and honour the sentiment of the Cranswick ethical policies and codes of conduct, when interacting with your colleagues at all times.
• To work in an Environmental and Energy efficient manner and to respect and honour the sentiment of the Cranswick Environmental and Energy policies and Second Nature principles.
• To work in partnership with the Management team on site to be part of the Culture of the site which drives Food Safety, H&S, Ethical, Environmental and Energy behaviours.
In addition, you will undertake any training that the company deems necessary that may assist you to effect the above responsibilities
Note that the list of duties is not exhaustive and is intended for guidance only.
Requirements, Experience and Person Specification:
• Group and site induction.
• Level 2 H&S awareness.
• Understanding of relevant risk assessments and safe working procedures.
• Understanding and application of hazard identification and near miss reporting.
• Level 2 Food Safety
• Able to meet deadlines
• Promotes team engagement
• Displays leadership skills
• Has an excellent communication style
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Thrives in a team environment
• Able to manage conflict
• Understands the importance of Quality standards
• Able to read and understand and comply with specifications
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 301 if you have any queries.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.