Hull based – HU12 (Preston)
4 on 4 off - Days 05:30-18:00
Salary: £12.75 per hour (if experienced)
Immediate start – Permanent contract
Multiple positions available
Our client is a state of the art FMCG food manufacturing company specialising in meat products.
The Line Leader role is to be accountable for all processes within the area as directed by the Shift Manager/Retail Manager to complete the daily production plan to the required quality and in line with customer specifications. Ensure an exceptional level of internal and external customer service, through on time deliveries and minimal customer returns. Effectively harness, motivate and develop their team in order to reduce staff turnover and encourage maximum productivity.
We are seeking a passionate leaders to effectively harness, motivate and develop their team in order to encourage maximum productivity. With our industry leading facilities and ambitious growth plan, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Motivate and develop your production team to encourage maximum productivity
- To be responsible for the attainment of production targets as directed by the Shift Manager / Retail Manager
- Train and support Delford Operatives to achieve succession in their role
- Pre-operational startup checks; including controlled documents, equipment check sheets, fabrication sheets, hygiene standards and line labour management
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of all product specifications and ensure all products produced from your area are in line with customer specifications
- Liaise with the Delford Operatives and QA’s to ensure all WIP documentation and operational checks are completed to the required standard
- Acting as a product specific expert where appropriate, working with other departments and disciplines in a manner to share and train own knowledge
- Understand hourly performance vs target, identify issues and deliver actions to ensure that performance targets are achieved
- Previous experience of FMCG manufacturing (preferably food related)
- Proven track record of leading teams
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to interact with colleagues, Management and customers
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 306 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving, we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.