- Analyse and solve problems with an appreciation of possible longer-term implications
- Analyse problems, situation and information and present innovative and feasible solutions
- Build and maintain effective teams
- Build and manage effective relationships with stakeholders
- Establish professional and effective relationships in the workplace
- Be organised and be able to prioritise work load
- Be able to write Concise briefing papers
- Have the ability to prepare concise documents such as leases and development agreements
- Be able to write detailed instructions
Job pay rate is £36.12.
The working hours for this role is 37 hours per week (9:00-17:00) and is expected to last around 3 months.
- Experience of appearing at Court
- Attended meetings with senior members or senior officers with local authority
- Delivered complex legal issues before judges or magistrates
- Drafted and dealt with complex children and adult cases
- Drafted and dealt with complex court documents
- Successfully managed activity and performance targets
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent level of experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development and/or membership of professional body
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 29 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications and would like to apply for the role please submit your application along with you CV.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.