Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our prestigious client - a truly passionate, family-run business, dedicated to delivering success with our strong commitment and loyalty to customer experience. Utilising cutting edge technology, modern transport fleets, integrated systems and inspirational showrooms, they are now the UK's number one kitchen retailer with exciting plans for continued growth across all areas of the business.
About The Role – Kitchen Designer York
Previous kitchen design experience isn’t essential as full training will be provided when you join. So to start you’ll be enrolled onto a 4 week Kitchen Sales Consultant Training Academy course, starting your journey in the showroom, learning about the products, systems and completing an e-learning programme. This is followed with time at a purpose built Training Academy with intensive face to face kitchen training, this course will provide you with all of the knowledge and practical skills that you need. Our client really does believe in growing your talent!!
Once you’ve graduated the Academy, you’ll go back to the showroom and begin creating dream kitchens for your customers. To ensure that you can provide the best service, during your first eight weeks after the training Academy, you'll be fully supported by your design colleagues and manager. The showroom Compliance Officer will check your plans for accuracy and help you to produce perfect plans. You'll also have a Development Coach, who will be available to answer your design and process related questions.
Critical Purpose Of Role
- To understand customer requirements and convert them into inspirational designs that customers want to buy
- To generate sales in line with personal targets
- To develop design skills in order to minimise errors for customers and to share design skills with colleagues in order to improve company design skills as a whole
- To look after customers throughout their kitchen journey delivering a world class customer experience
- Welcome customers into the showroom, establish their needs and wants and give them guided prices of their dream kitchen
- Guide them through the design process
- Book customer appointments for home measures & design consultations
- Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure design meets or exceeds expectations
- Generate inspirational designs from customer requirements using the purpose built 3D CAD software
- Confirm all details with customers prior to delivery and gain their sign off using the customer Charters & Contracts to ensure errors are minimised
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their purchase
- Present multiple approved finance and payment methods
- Follow up on customer enquiries who are yet to book showroom appointments
- You’ll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer experience
- Sales and customer service experience for this role - you’ll probably have experience in a role such as Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Kitchen Design Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant or other sales or design related role
- You’ll be flexible with your working hour - including evenings and weekends - you’ll be able to work during the evenings when required on sale end promotions
- Passionate about sales, driven on targets and completely focused on 1st class customer service and delivery.
What’s in it for you?
• Uncapped commission potential - Fantastic sales incentives - Average commission paid when you’re on annual leave - Ongoing training and development - Excellent career progression – Onsite gym – Canteen
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.