Kitchen Assistant with Enhanced child-workforce DBS
10.30 - 14.30 Monday to Friday, Term time only
£10.75 per hour
Must have Level 1 food hygiene
To assist in the provision of a comprehensive and cost-effective catering service that meets the needs of the Academy.
Duties will include assisting in the preparation, storage, packaging, distribution, cooking and service of meals, and other food items.
To undertake a wide range of general kitchen and catering hygiene duties.
To work in accordance with Food Hygiene Regulations, Codes of Practice for Caterers and all relevant Trust policies.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Basic preparation of food items in a food safe and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure all food items are correctly cooked, stored, packaged, labelled and date coded.
- Assist in the economical use of food/ingredients and minimise waste.
- Meet all service timescales.
- Reconcile deliveries against orders and inform line manager of any anomalies.
- Manually or Mechanically wash and store pots and pans in the correct manner
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 301 if you have any queries.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.