Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our prestigious client in the Brandesburton area for the role of Junior Buyer. You will be reporting to the Senior Buyer.
This role is junior – however there is great potential here to progress into more senior roles within the business.
· To provide support in the Procurement Department buying materials in line with business targets of cost, quality and delivery.
· Support for Buyers within the Procurement Department
· Responsible for order stock materials
· Ensure materials are bought on time and on target cost for both factory & site.
· To procure in line with company procedures to eliminate process errors.
· To foster close working relationships with associated departments e.g. Estimating, Design, Manufacturing & Site.
· Continually improve purchasing methods and drives down external spend.
· Cost Reduction and value adding through new materials and suppliers.
Experience, Qualifications & Training:
· Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and email.
· Good standard of education must be numerate and literate.
· Administration experience
· Excellent Communication Skills
Experience is not essential – but what is a career focused attitude with a great personality that is really looking to learn new skills.
Driving Licence essential due to location.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.